Greeting cards, Illustration and Pattern Design.

Halloween greeting cards and individual monster stickers.

 ONE MORE MARKET! I will be vending my greeting card and jewellery at the last Kingston Farmers Market of the season, Thursday October 12th 3-7pm. Directions and details can be found in the link.

Come for dinner and grab a bite from a food truck vendor, pick up some groceries and sweets, and enjoy some music. It is sure to be another lovely day. Thank-you to everyone who has bought handmade items from me. It has been a great season of meeting locals and visitors. 

I have made some Halloween greeting cards and some silly monster stickers. Yes, some monsters like to roller skate. I will have some Christmas and holiday cards as well as birthday, souvenir, and greetings for other occasions. I look forward to seeing you there!